Article 1 (Contents of the Service)
The Service is a service that does the following
- Save the highlights of the Kindle application to Notion.
This service is for general users, and the User shall not use this service for any other purpose than the above.
Article 2 (Scope of Application)
Article 3 (Change, discontinuation, etc. of the contents of this application)
The Service Provider may change, add improvements to, or discontinue all or part of the contents of this Application from time to time without the prior consent of the User.
Article 4 (Modification of Terms)
Article 5 (Provision of the Service)
- the Service is provided by the Service Provider to the User according to the specifications set by the Service Provider and within the period and scope approved by the Service Provider. 2.
- All communication charges, etc. incurred by the User in using the Service shall be borne by the User. 3.
- these terms and conditions shall come into effect and be in force when the user installs this application on the user's smartphone and starts using the service.
Article 6 (Fees, etc.)
The User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Service Provider and displayed on the Website as compensation for the paid portion of the Service, in a method designated by the Company. If the User delays payment of the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Article 7 (Cautions on Use)
- if the terminal is not connected to the network due to moving to a location outside the network connection area such as buildings, underground, etc. while using the Service, some or all of the functions of the Service may become unavailable.
- Users shall be responsible for managing their "Integration Token," "Page ID," and "Database ID" for using the Service. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the use of the User's "Integration Token," "Page ID," or "Database ID" by a third party.
Article 8 (Display of Advertisements)
Service Provider may place advertisements on the Service based on Service Provider's discretion, and User agrees to this in advance.
Article 9 (Intellectual Property)
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights (hereinafter referred to as "Copyrights, etc.") pertaining to the Service shall belong to Service Provider or third parties that have the rights to such Copyrights, etc. User's use of the Service does not transfer any rights to User.
Article 10 (Copyrights, etc. of Images Provided by Service Provider)
Copying, transferring, editing, etc. of images provided by Service Provider is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use is prohibited, even if not for commercial purposes.
Article 11 (Personal Information)
- Service Provider may store Users' personal information for as long as necessary to ensure the smooth provision of the Service.
- Service Provider may use information obtained through the use of the Service by Users (such as the date and time of use of the Application, or location and date and time information of photo shooting) for the Service or related services or other businesses of Service Provider in a form that does not identify individuals (such as creating statistical data). The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information.
Article 12 (Support)
- Inquiries, etc. to Service Provider shall be accepted by e-mail. In principle, replies from Service Provider will also be sent by e-mail.
- In some cases, it may take several days to several weeks for Service Provider to reply to an inquiry from a User. In some cases, we may not be able to reply.
- Service Provider's e-mail responses to inquiries received from Users are sent to individual Users for the purpose of responding to them, and Users are prohibited from using any part or all of the e-mail responses from Service Provider for any other purpose.
Article 13 (Deletion of Contents)
In the event that Service Provider deems that content such as images, videos, information, or text registered or provided by a User falls under any of the following items, Service Provider may delete said content without prior notice to the User. (1) When it is necessary for the maintenance and proper operation of the Service (2) When the volume of information, etc. exceeds the prescribed storage capacity of the Service Provider's equipment (3) When the content of information, etc. is related to prohibited activities (4) When more than one year has passed since the last login (5) When a post is made comparing oneself with another person (6) If you make a post comparing yourself with others (7) If you make a post or upload an image that humiliates someone (8) If the service provider deems it inappropriate from an ethical or socially accepted standpoint.
Article 14 (Modification, Suspension or Termination of Service)
- Service Provider may change all or part of the Service from time to time. Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of such changes.
- Service Provider may suspend or discontinue use of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to Users in any of the following cases. In no event shall Service Provider be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such interruption or suspension of the Service. (1) In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of computer systems related to the Service (2) In the event of unavoidable circumstances, such as server downtime or failure of telecommunications equipment installed by the Service (3) In the event that the Service cannot be operated due to force majeure, such as fire, power failure, or disaster (4) In any other cases where the Service Provider deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service.
Article 15 (Termination or Suspension of the Service)
- Service Provider may terminate or suspend all or part of the Service for its own reasons.
- When Service Provider terminates or suspends the Service pursuant to the preceding paragraph, Service Provider shall notify Clients at least one month in advance of the date of termination or suspension by a method Service Provider deems appropriate.
- The Service may be terminated suddenly without notice in the event of a natural disaster, incident, or other unavoidable circumstances, or if Service Provider files for bankruptcy or the like. In such cases, Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the Customer.
Article 16 (Disclaimer)
- The service is provided by the service provider to the extent the service provider deems appropriate, as stipulated in article 5, and the service provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user in connection with the downloading of this application and use of the service, whether for default of obligation, tort liability, or any other legal Service Provider shall not be liable for any default liability, tort liability, or any other legal liability for damages incurred by the User in connection with the downloading of the Application and use of the Service.
- Service Provider does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, currentness, or legality of information, software, etc. accessible through the Service.
- Service Provider is not responsible for any information displayed on external links of SNS and advertisements that are accessible from the Service. Users shall use such linked information at their own risk.
- Service Provider shall not be liable for any disputes with third parties arising from User's use of the Service.
- Service Provider shall not be liable for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, modification, deletion, or loss of the Service, loss of data or malfunction or damage to equipment due to use of the Service, or any other damages incurred by Users in relation to the Service. Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in relation to the Service.
- Service Provider shall not be liable to compensate for any malfunction or damage caused by the combination of this Application with other devices, or any other damages incurred by the User.
- Users shall use the Service at their own risk, and the responsibility for the use of information within the Service belongs to the User, and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the use of the Service.
- Users are solely responsible for their actions, data, images, videos, information, texts, and other contents and materials that they publish, post, or display through the Service. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User.
- The User shall use the service in compliance with the law.
- Service Provider shall not be liable for any accidents that occur while User is operating equipment to use the Service.
- Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages to the User due to unforeseen accidents such as fire, power outages, disasters, unforeseen accidents, computer system downtime due to force majeure, etc.
- Service Provider shall provide the service based on the assumption that the application is a program, that the existence of bugs cannot be completely denied, that usage is restricted under certain conditions where communication conditions are disturbed, and other limitations that may inevitably occur with the equipment and the usage method, etc.
Article 17 (Compensation for Damages by Service Provider)
Notwithstanding the premise of Article 16, in the event that Service Provider is liable to User for damages incurred in relation to the download of this Application and use of this Service in accordance with laws and regulations, the scope of compensation shall be limited to ordinary damages for which a direct causal relationship is recognized.
Article 18 (Prohibited Acts)
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service. (1) Use the Service in such a way as to overload the Service's servers, etc. (2) Use the Service in such a way as to interfere with other Users or the Service's servers, etc., either directly by the User or indirectly through the User (3) Modify the program of this Application (4) reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or other similar acts (5) copying, transcribing, extracting, processing, adapting, or transmitting all or part of this application (6) commercial acts using this application (7) lending, transferring, or selling this application (8) (8) impersonating a third party by using a third party's user ID or password (9) infringing or threatening to infringe a third party's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights (10) infringing or threatening to infringe a third party's portrait rights or privacy (11) committing a fraud or other crime (12) Actions that interfere with the operation of this service (13) Actions that violate or may violate laws and regulations, whether intentionally or negligently (14) Actions that defame, stalk, bully, harass, threaten, or intimidate individuals or corporations through this service, or post confidential information (15) Actions that violate or may violate laws and regulations, whether intentionally or negligently (15) Posting confidential information (16) Requesting reviews of obscene or fear-inducing images (17) Posting comparisons between oneself and others (18) Any other actions deemed inappropriate by the Service Provider.
Article 19 (Others)
Article 20 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and any and all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court as the court of first instance.
Enacted on April 19, 2022